December!
And I blinked, and now it's December.
Yoga classes are cancelled due to the Covid traffic light system, which means people will be denied entry if they do not carry a vaccine pass. Considering the yoga teacher is an anti vaxxer it is understandable that she is not in a position to stay open. Both teachers have said yoga is not about denying access to anyone and although I don't share their views on being anti vax, I at least applaud them for their integrity. They are, at least, genuine in their beliefs. I will miss their classes, but honestly, at this point in the year, I am tired, and I am glad not to be going out (although the classes were refreshing and beautiful), and with Auckland out on the loose, fresh from lockdown, while community cases still rising, I am quite happy to stay at home.
So I have...again...restarted DDPY in my wee yoga space. I don't enjoy it like I do my local yoga, but I do feel like it is making my body work...with the exception of my tennis elbow has flared up again and I am pretty sure it is down to the DDPY. I bought an adaptor for my phone to plug in to my old computer monitor, so now I can play the app, using my phone to bluetooth to both my speakers and my heart rate monitor.
And again, I am attempting to modify my diet.
I came across an old photo of my ex gym-buddy and I doing our bi-athlon Oh my gosh. That was 6 years ago and we were both awesome. We looked healthy and we looked like normally weighted women (although I remember at the time wishing I was smaller) it seems like a lifetime ago.
Christmas looms. The days are going by in a blur. I am ready to hit the re-set button for 2022. Still a lot tog et through for the end of year. I just need to get to that point and take some deep breaths...and start again.
Comments
Post a Comment