Christmas Eve 2021!

 Phew. Made it this far. Just might make it to 2022. 

The last 2 weeks have been insanely stressful. Just the usual hype, rush and build up to Christmas. I had thought I was reasonably organised, but it turns out that, no, I'm not. And it has made me really anxious.

I have noted that my anxiety has got worse as I have aged. I am pretty sure I never used to give a damn pretty much about anything. Now I find myself micro-managing everything and getting myself in one hell of a state...and then not meeting my own criteria for what I need to be sorted!

The last few days in particular have been   nuts, but here I am, Christmas Eve, and I have made it this far, so I think I'm going to be alright...a week ago I was not so sure.

Everyone turning up tomorrow. I will be stressed until after Christmas dinner....but as for today, I just have 2 jobs to do once I finish work, and the rest will be cruising with my dude. Thank God this nutty season is almost over for another year.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 4th. 2022

Any progress is good

November!